Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bruce L. Udolf Bruce L. Udolf
  • Hablamos Español

Can I get my conviction sealed or expunged?

Return to FAQs


In Federal Court, no you can’t. The best you can do in federal court is to get a presidential pardon, which is extremely rare. In the state system, you can. In the state of Florida, you can get a case expunged or sealed depending on the circumstances. You can plead guilty in Florida and receive a sentence without being adjudicated guilty. They call it adjudication withheld. Under those circumstances, you can get those sorts of cases sealed.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Your first call after an arrest needs to be to a skilled and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney with experience handling the type of case you are involved in. Reach out now to protect your rights and learn about your options going forward.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation