When one is facing serious criminal allegations, the caliber of the criminal defense attorney can have a dramatic impact on the way the case is ultimately resolved. Attorney Bruce L. Udolf is recognized among his colleagues for his dynamic, strategic approach at each phase of a criminal proceeding. Based in Fort Lauderdale, Bruce L. Udolf, P.A., serves clients across Florida and the United States.
A Respected And Acclaimed South Florida Federal Defense Lawyer
Some of the accolades Bruce has earned over his career include:
- AV Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers Tier 1 Ranking, U.S. News and World Report’s Best Lawyer, White Collar and Non-White Collar Criminal Defense
- Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, 2007
- Top Lawyers, South Florida Legal Guide
- Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend
- Best Lawyers in AmericaSelection for inclusion in Florida’s Super Lawyers each year from 2006 to the present
- Marquis Who’s Who in America 2011-2013
- Superb (10.0) Rating by Avvo, lawyer rating website.
Over a career that spans more than 30 years, Bruce Udolf has tried literally hundreds of criminal cases. A former state and federal prosecutor, Bruce rose through the ranks to become the Chief of the Public Corruption Section in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami. Before joining the defense bar, Bruce served as an Associate Independent Counsel during the Whitewater investigation.
With this diversity of experience, Bruce has earned the respect of his colleagues for his ability and integrity.
Providing Responsive, Attentive Personal Service
Another factor that will influence the outcome of one’s case is how much time the attorney can devote to the preparation of the defense case. At Bruce L. Udolf, P.A., we work closely and personally with our clients. Because we are selective about the cases we take on, we take the time to carefully analyze all the evidence so that we can devise and implement a strong defense tailored to the facts of each case.
Contact Bruce L. Udolf, P.A.
Call (954) 858-8831 for a confidential consultation.
*AV Preeminent is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.